Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays

Did I mention before I suck with this blogging stuff ;)

I hope you all had a great Christmas and you're looking forward to 2010. We are leaving the single digits of the millennium behind ooooooooooooooh SCARY! What I want to remember most about 2009 is my grandmother she passed away in November and it has definitely left a hole in my heart and has shaken our family to the core. So this new year will be difficult starting out but with strength and love we will all pull through. One of my favorite parts about New Years is not having a resolution because seriously some of them never get resolved, so I have a bunch of goals I like to put forth, and one of them is to live life to the fullest. I can guarantee that I will be doing that.

I hope you all have an amazing New Year.

Auld Lang Syne
by Robert Burns

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And auld lang syne?

Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment